UPDATE | MoU Signing | UM Tagum College x North Iloilo State University
UM Tagum College (UMTC) as represented by Dr. Armand James Vallejo – Program Head, BSED, Dr. Mona Lisa Chagas – Program Head, BEED and Prof. Hammiel Agustin – Head, External Relations and Alumni Affairs Office has forged partnership with the North Iloilo State University (NISU) as represented by the University President, Dr. Bobby D. Gerardo, RME, REE, Dr. Gilda E. Deguma – Dean, College of Education and other key personnel of NISU.
The MoU signing was conducted at Board Room, NISU Campus, Estancia, Province of Iloilo. This MoU is generally intended to undertake and foster meaningful, long-term national collaboration in several academic initiatives that are beneficial to both universities.
Scope of Activities:
1. Faculty/Staff Fellowship Exchange (Exchange of Visiting Fellows);
2. Student Exchange (short-term or long-term);
3. Joint International or National Conferences;
4. Joint International or National Research and Publication;
5. Joint Curriculum Development; and
6. Sharing of Practices.