Earning Units Student
- Certificate of Honorable Dismissal (CHD)(if Graduated from other schools)
- Informative Copy of Transcript of Records (for evaluation purposes)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous school
- PSA Birth Certificate with 1 Photocopy (bring original for verfication)
- PSA Marriage Contract for married individual with 1 Photocopy (bring original for verfication)
Fill-up the ONLINE STUDENT GENERAL INFORMATION SHEET (SGIS) at http://umtc.umindanao.edu.ph then click on the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION. A reference number will be issued upon completion of the SGIS form. Keep the reference number for your payment.
Proceed to Records and Admission Center for Evaluation.
Secure GSTC Slip from Guidance Services and Testing Center.
Proceed to Admission area Step 1 for submission of Credentials.
Pay the down payment at the Cashiering Office or any payment centers and bank then email your transaction & deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cebuana Lhuiller
- Western Union
- METROBANK TAGUM (use payment slip)
- GCASH (Bills Payment > Schools > University of Mindanao select branch Tagum)
Note: Make sure to provide the correct student name, payment reference number, purpose of payment and student contact number.
Official receipt will be available after 3 working days / banking days.
Bring the official receipt of down payment to the Admission area Step 2 for the approval of Student General Information Sheet.
Proceed to Operators for enrolment process or log in to the UMTC Student portal at http://umtc.umindanao.edu.ph for Online enrolment.
Click on SUBMIT FINAL after enlisting of courses or subject to be enrolled and ask for a Certificate of Matriculation (Form-1) from the Enrolment Operators.
After enrolment, proceed to Computing Laboratory for ID processing, just present Form-1 or Certificate of Matriculation.