Scholarship Grants and Financial Assistance
- University of Mindanao – Honor Society
- Academic Scholars – Freshman
- Expression Skills
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Family Discounts
- Faculty Scholars
- Person/s with Disability
- Presidential Decree 451 (PD 451)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
- Indigenous People (IP)
- Land Donors
- UM Chorale
- UM Band
- UMTC Dance Company
- ROTC Corps Commander
- Council of Supreme Student Government (CCSG)
- Mutya ng UM
- Student Assitance Program (STAP)
- Special Scholarship Grants
- College Scholarship (Academic)
A. UM Honor Society
Grantee must have completed one year of residence in UM with the general average of 1.6 (94) with no grade below 3.0 (80) in any subject.
B. College Scholarship (Academic)
Grantee must have completed the one year of residence in UM with the general average of 2.5 (85) with no grade below 3.0 (80) in any subject.
C. Academic Scholarship
Offerd to entering college freshmen who graduated with academic distinctions.
- With Highest Honot – 100% Total Assesement
- With High Honor – 75% of the total assessment
- With Honor – 50% of Tuition Fee
D. Student Training Assistance Program (STAP)
Through this program, students who meet the criteria of eligibility may be hired and work as temporary personnel to be assigned in different offices of the University.
E. Cultural Art Scholarship
Scholarship granted to the members of the UM Band, UM Chorale, and UMTC Dance Company.
F. Athletics Scholarship
Full scholarship shall be given to regular members of the varsity team who qualified for the national meets or tournaments.
G. Family Tuition Discounts
This privilege may be availed of by families with three or more children enrolled in the undergraduate programs of the University.
How to Avail?
For the full details on how to avail any of the scholarships offered by the University, visit the Student Accounting Office (SAO) located at right side of the P.B. San Jose Gymnasium, UM Tagum College, Mabini St., Tagum City.